Sunday, January 29, 2012

mother.

my mommy is da best!! and yes i know that sentence sounds like a five year old wrote it but i dont care i still call my parents mommy and daddy :) but anyway.. there are a couple of websites that i check everyday, usually like 7-10 times throughout the day. one of them is my mom's blog. i took up blogging because it seemed easier and because of my mom. she dedicated a whole post to me and i was touched. being here in provo, on my own (but never "alone") is so the coolest thing ever. but its hard sometimes. not only for me but for my family as well. i didnt realize how much of an impact i had on anyone until i left. i called my family yesterday and my little brother got on and just said i miss you so much. wow!! so cute and sweet:) i love em and miss em all and obviously they miss me..which actually feels pretty cool. there is a natural desire inside of each of us to feel "needed" and loved and i guess i just want to express that i feel like we need to be aware of those around us and love them the best way we can!!

so heres a shout out to my mom: loveya!

6 comments:

  1. So sweet. I love you.
    {I posted a comment & it came up as Natalie, from the pure laundry blog, log in. That's why I deleted it}

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha i got the emails saying there was comments and i was a little confused lol haha thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post! You're so right about being aware of those around us and loving them the best we can, your family is so lucky to have you! You are one in a gajillion. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rachel, our little birdie---you are FLYING! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so sweet! I love the beautiful relationship you have with your family, especially your mommy! What a wonderful example you are to all your younger cousins (and aunts and uncles too!). Love you Rach!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you all so much!!! i would not be able to do any of this without you!! ILOVEYOU!!!

    ReplyDelete